Saturday, August 14, 2010

Caleb's 1st Football Game With Dad, By Alyssa DiPastena

This is my first blog.


Daddy loves football and Caleb too. I came home from shopping with Mom and the boys were watching a game. Not just any game....the Panthers Football game. The Panthers ended up losing the game 17-12 againts the Ravens. Dad didn't care though, because he loves football and got to share the day with his little man.




Caleb doesnt know it yet, but he will soon be watching lots of football games with Dad.

I hope that Caleb will love the Panthers instead of the Atlanta Falcons. After all Panthers are much cooler than a silly black bird.




Well, that's all for now. I do have to say that the two best boys in my life are really cool and I love them very much!



Blog by: Alyssa Rose DiPastena


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Alyssa,

awesome Blog! You should keep your blogs coming...I will read every single one!
I love you all and miss you!!

-Whitney

Mandy Haynes said...

I agree with Whitney Alyssa, you are a very good writer!

I wish Chris, Micah and Mason could have watched the game with Uncle Andrew and I could have gone shopping with you and your mom!

Love and Miss you
-Aunt Mandy

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Great job, Alyssa! You are doing a better job at keeping us informed than your mom! hee hee. Keep them coming!!!